If you lift or remove your mask for any reason you will be ejected from field NO REFUNDS
We are a Bio BB only field.
If you are unwilling or unable to follow the rules of the course, you will be asked to leave. It’s as simple as that.
1. All players must wear eye protection (goggles, masks, shooting glasses or some form of safety glasses.) Do not remove your
eye protection for any reason while on the field. Prescription eye glasses are not considered safety glasses and require additional
protection. Safety eye wear must meet ANSI Z87.1 standards and wrap around the face. Persons under the age of 18 are required to wear a full face mask.
2. You are NOT allowed to fire in the dead pool or safe zone or through it. If you need to test your replica, you must take it into the
“hot zone” to fire it.
3. While in the safe zone, you MUST have your magazines out, your safety on and a barrel sock on the barrel. Sidearms should be
holstered with the safety on as well.
4. Do NOT point your replica at anyone unless you are participating in a game on the battlefield and intend to shoot them.
5. If another player is without proper eye wear, you are NOT allowed to shoot at them for any reason.
6. You are not allowed to shoot at anyone who is not playing on the field with full protection on.
7. Not at any time will illegal drugs or alcohol usage be permitted on the premises.
8. Real weapons and/or knives are not permitted at any game.
9. When entering or exiting the field, keep your weapons in a box, ,bag or some sort of carrying case. Do NOT remove your
weapons from their case near a public road or highway. Keep them incased until you have reached the gaming area.
10. When leaving the field, be sure you have all your gear and pick up any trash you may have, including spent CO2 and Thunder B's and dispose of it in the correct
11. Polarstars require a tournament lock.
* You must understand that you are PLAYING AT YOUR OWN RISK and may take painful hits. The
type clothing you wear is at your own discretion, however we recommend full masks, long sleeves,
long pants, gloves and hats/helmets be worn to avoid welts or breaking the skin.
** All guns will be tested by a chronograph. If any weapon tests too high, it will not be allowed to be
used in the game.
Field FPS Limits
AEGs & Pistols
Sniper Rifles & SAWs
*min 100ft. engagement